The transaction is subject of Antimonopoly Office approval and its value will not be disclosed.
"In Poland, we have reviewed several potential acquisition targets in the facility management sector and finally opted for CLAR SYSTEM. It is a company with excellent track record, has a solid coverage of the whole Poland and diversified portfolio of clients allowing for further growth in terms of scale as well as scope of offered services," Zdeněk Kubát, Investment Director of Penta said.
The advisors in transaction on Penta´s side: Deloitte
About CLAR SYSTEM
- Poznan based company was founded in 1999 and is one of the leading provider in cleaning services
- Revenues (2011) of 18 million EUR, representing a 24% growth year-on-year.
- CLAR SYSTEM provides 4,000 jobs
About AB Facility
- Originally, AB Facility a.s. was founded in 1999 as a facility management company within the ABB Group.
- AB Facility is currently present on the Czech and Slovak markets.
- The company was acquired by Penta Investments in 2010
- Its holding includes a total of 6 companies
- The company provides facility management, building technology services, cleaning services, construction and landscaping, energy management as well as integrated facility management
- Employees: 1,750
- Revenues (2011): 60 million EUR