Press Releases Archive
Press Releases of the Year 2012
Penta is acquiring CLAR SYSTEM30. 01. 2012 | Penta is acquiring CLAR SYSTEM
30. 01. 2012, Warsaw
Penta, a Central European investment group, concluded a purchase agreement for acquiring a 100% stake in CLAR SYSTEM S.A. – one of the leading cleaning services providers in Poland. By acquiring AB Facility in Czech Republic in December 2010, Penta is pursuing the strategy to consolidate facility management sector in Central Europe. The transaction is subject of Antimonopoly Office approval and its value will not be disclosed.
"In Poland, we have reviewed several potential acquisition targets in the facility management sector and finally opted for CLAR SYSTEM. It is a company with excellent track record, has a solid coverage of the whole Poland and diversified portfolio of clients allowing for further growth in terms of scale as well as scope of offered services," Zdeněk Kubát, Investment Director of Penta said.
The advisors in transaction on Penta´s side: Deloitte
About CLAR SYSTEM
- Poznan based company was founded in 1999 and is one of the leading provider in cleaning services
- Revenues (2011) of 18 million EUR, representing a 24% growth year-on-year.
- CLAR SYSTEM provides 4,000 jobs
About AB Facility
- Originally, AB Facility a.s. was founded in 1999 as a facility management company within the ABB Group.
- AB Facility is currently present on the Czech and Slovak markets.
- The company was acquired by Penta Investments in 2010
- Its holding includes a total of 6 companies
- The company provides facility management, building technology services, cleaning services, construction and landscaping, energy management as well as integrated facility management
- Employees: 1,750
- Revenues (2011): 60 million EUR
Penta is a Central European investment group established in 1994. It operates in the private equity and real estate sectors. In private equity, it manages an evergreen fund of its partners, the company's only shareholders. Its portfolio companies provide jobs to more than 25,000 people and reported revenues of EUR 2.1 billion in 2010. Penta invests into retail, health care, aerospace industry, mechanical engineering, utilities, entertainment and banking projects. The real estate section was started in 2005 and is currently implementing development projects in the Czech Republic and Slovakia. Penta is active in more than 10 European countries and has offices in Prague, Bratislava, Warsaw, Limassol and Amsterdam.