Within the framework of a kiosk of the Capital City of the SR, Bratislava, it will present its largest projects, DIGITAL PARK EINSTEINOVA, Stage II, and THE PORT.
Digital Park – Einsteinova is an administrative complex with an excellent location for successful prospering companies, which need a flexible space.
- Digital Park will bring 40,400 m2 of a leasable area to the Bratislava market, of which 36,000 m2 of the office area;
- The author of the concept is the well-known atelier, CMA (Cigler Marani Architects) from Prague;
- The 1st project stage has already been implemented with the total capital expenses of more than EUR 17 million, by which 9,600 m2 off office and 2,100 m2 of retail premises have been created. In September 2006, the Digital Park was approved; its premises are for 100% leased;
- The 2nd project stage commenced in October 2007 with the planned completion in the first quarter of 2009. Total investments will reach about EUR 60 million.
The Port is a new quarter of the Bratislava City. In the area bordered by the D1 motorway and road to Devínska Nová Ves in the cadastral areas of Lamač and Devínska Nová Ves, an integral multifunctional complex will be formed on the area of approximately 200 ha, with a large shopping zone, administration, housing, and a lot of opportunities for spending free time.
- During the first stage, we plan to reinvest EUR 280 million;
- On the area of 110 ha, a shopping zone with large-area stores of foodstuff, furniture, sporting goods, and hobby markets will grow, extended by an offer of auto sales, petrol station, and fast-food restaurant. The retail park is planned to be opened by the end of 2009 with a representation of world reputable brands there;
- In autumn 2010, we plan to open the largest shopping and entertainment centre in Slovakia, Port Mall, which will provide visitors, on the area of more than 70,000 m2 of leasable area, with a high-quality and functional architecture with an emphasis on a sufficient volume and comfort of parking combined with an offer of favourite and new brands and services supplemented by an aqua park, cinema, fitness centre, and plenty of other usual as well as new types of attractions for all age groups;
- During 2010 through 2012, we plan, within the second stage, residential construction.
Penta’s Other Projects in Bratislava:
Bratislava – Záhorská Bystrica – Boháčky (residential zone)
Penta prepares, on more than 20 hectares, the construction of approximately 200 turn-key medium and higher standard family houses as well as small-floor residential houses. The residential zone should be supplemented by infrastructure in the area services, trade, and education. The construction is planned to be commenced at the end of 2009.
Bratislava – Bajkalská Street (polyfunctional object)
In the area bordered by the Bajkalská and Ružinovská Street, which is considered to be a Bratislava centre, being newly created, of a higher housing standard with a lot of new successful projects, a polyfunctional building with more than 300 flats, business premises, and a private health care institution is to be completed in 2011.
Bratislava – Čulenova – Landererova Zone
In the area covering approximately 4 hectares, Penta plans the construction of housing with the supplementary functions of administration, trade, and services. The project is to be completed in 2011.