The financing was provided by a consortium of three banks – UniCredit Bank Czech Republic, Komerční Banka and Raiffeisenlandesbank Oberösterreich and coordinated by UniCredit Bank. Total investment into the Florentinum project is approximately EUR 160 million.
"We are delighted with the level of trust in our project. Obtaining this amount of financing at the time of construction is the result of a very positive development in our lease contract drive," said Petr Palička, Penta Investments' Project Director. At the moment, Florentinum's occupancy is just under 50 %, which is approximately 28,000 sq m and the facility should open in the fourth quarter of 2013.
- 49,000 gross square meters of offices on 9 floors – with efficient and flexible layout options
- 7,500 sq m of retail space offering a comprehensive array of everyday services (supermarket, chemist, pharmacy, restaurants, children centre, cafés, client centres, showrooms)
Project's key benefits:
- The piazza, a new 3,000 sq m public space
- The historical Des Fours Palace Gardens will be renewed into another 2,000 sq m of public space
- Apart from office space, Florentinum will include many other functions, such as a company kindergarten within the building, accommodation facility in the newly opened Motel One hotel nearby and a wide range of additional services
- The project obtained the LEED Gold pre-certification and is designed by Cigler Marani Architects